Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin at Centralia College: Overview
- Associate's degree 26
Number of students26
At the Centralia College through Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 600 Centralia College Blvd..
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 26 or more and 23.1% of students are men.
Centralia College offers on-campus housing. Centralia College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Robbery and burglary are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 3500$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 10% of students are granted with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Centralia College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Washington offering Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin in Washington are 47, such as Bellevue College, Bellingham Technical College, Big Bend Community College and other.
Other Programs in Centralia College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Centralia College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Give feedback about Centralia College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Centralia College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful