Yoga Teacher Training/Yoga Therapy at Loyola Marymount University: Overview
- Master's degree 9
Number of students9
At the Loyola Marymount University through Yoga Teacher Training/Yoga Therapy program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary or admission. The lessons of this program will be held at One Lmu Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 9 or more and 11.1% of students are men.
Loyola Marymount University offers on-campus housing. Loyola Marymount University campus is safe for students with 0.44% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 22% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Loyola Marymount University. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in California providing Yoga Teacher Training/Yoga Therapy programs - please click the blue button on the right. 2 university is currently offering programs in Yoga Teacher Training/Yoga Therapy - Southern California University of Health Sciences.
Other Programs in Loyola Marymount University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Loyola Marymount University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Yoga Teacher Training/Yoga Therapy program.
Filters by degree:
- Bilingual, Multilingual, and Multicultural Education
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education
- Multicultural Education
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Urban Education and Leadership
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Reading Teacher Education
Theological and Ministerial Studies
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
Give feedback about Loyola Marymount University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Loyola Marymount University
Photo by Timothy Harmon
Photo by Heidi Slojewski
Photo by Lydia Ammosova
Photo by Brandy Cole
Photo by Dan Sevigny
Photo by Yansen Setiawan
Photo by Lydia Ammosova
Photo by Melody Lowe
Photo by Antonio Ylanan
Photo by Sarah Ho
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful