Special Education and Teaching at Loyola Marymount University: Overview
- Master's degree 83
Number of students83
At the Loyola Marymount University through Special Education and Teaching program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary or admission. The lessons of this program will be held at One Lmu Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 83 or more and 22.9% of students are men.
Loyola Marymount University provides on-campus housing. Loyola Marymount University campus is safe for students with 0.44% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and forcible sex offense are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 22% of students receive financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan find all the information about other programs at Loyola Marymount University on the Other Programs block. To sort programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in California which have Special Education and Teaching programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Special Education and Teaching in California are 70, such as Allan Hancock College, Biola University, California Lutheran University and other.
Other Programs in Loyola Marymount University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Loyola Marymount University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Special Education and Teaching program.
Filters by degree:
- Bilingual, Multilingual, and Multicultural Education
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education
- Multicultural Education
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Urban Education and Leadership
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Reading Teacher Education
Theological and Ministerial Studies
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
Give feedback about Loyola Marymount University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Loyola Marymount University
Photo by Timothy Harmon
Photo by Heidi Slojewski
Photo by Lydia Ammosova
Photo by Brandy Cole
Photo by Dan Sevigny
Photo by Yansen Setiawan
Photo by Lydia Ammosova
Photo by Melody Lowe
Photo by Antonio Ylanan
Photo by Sarah Ho
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful