Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Barton County Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 433
Number of students433
At the Barton County Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 245 NE 30th Road.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 433 or more and 39% of students are men.
Barton County Community College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Barton County Community College campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 8% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Barton County Community College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Kansas which have Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 45 universities are currently offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities - Colby Community College, Cowley County Community College, Dodge City Community College and other.
Other Programs in Barton County Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Barton County Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Human Resources Management and Services
Agricultural Business and Management
Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Give feedback about Barton County Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Barton County Community College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful