Education at Heritage University: Overview
At the Heritage University through Education program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 3240 Fort Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 159 or more and 22.6% of students are men. 0.6% of students studying the Education program are non-residents of the United States.
Heritage University campus is safe for students with 0.24% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 8% of students receive financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Heritage University on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Washington offering Education programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Education in Washington are 60, such as Bellevue College, Bellingham Technical College, Big Bend Community College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Heritage University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Heritage University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Education program.
Filters by degree:
- Bilingual, Multilingual, and Multicultural Education
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
Science, Technology and Society
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
English Language and Literature
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Fine Arts and Art Studies
Give feedback about Heritage University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Heritage University
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful