Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences at Southwest Virginia Community College: Overview
Number of students5
At the Southwest Virginia Community College through Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 369 College Road US Rt. 19, 6 Miles S. Claypool Hill.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 5 or more and 0% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 17% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Southwest Virginia Community College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Virginia providing Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 31 universities are currently offering programs in Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences - Bridgewater College, Central Virginia Community College, Dabney S Lancaster Community College and other.
Other Programs in Southwest Virginia Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Southwest Virginia Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Computer and Information Sciences
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Give feedback about Southwest Virginia Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Southwest Virginia Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful