Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians at Autry Technology Center: Overview
Number of students31
At the Autry Technology Center through Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Award of at least 2 but less than 4 academic years. Formal demonstration of competencies are demanded or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 1201 W Willow.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 31 or more and 100% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 3% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Autry Technology Center. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Oklahoma offering Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians in Oklahoma are 55, such as Pontotoc Technology Center, Langston University, Murray State College and other.
Other Programs in Autry Technology Center
Here you can find the list of other programs in Autry Technology Center and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Mechanics and Repairers
- Mechanics and Repairers
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Accounting and Related Services
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Give feedback about Autry Technology Center
Student Reviews and Ratings for Autry Technology Center
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful