Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services at University of Phoenix-Idaho: Overview
Number of students80
At the University of Phoenix-Idaho through Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1422 S. Tech Lane.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 80 or more and 43.8% of students are men. 1.3% of students enrolled in the Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program are non-residents of the United States.
Academic/career counselling is available for students. 5% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at University of Phoenix-Idaho on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Idaho providing Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services in Idaho are 17, such as Boise State University, Eastern Idaho Technical College, Idaho State University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in University of Phoenix-Idaho
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Phoenix-Idaho and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Project Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Computer Systems Analysis
- Computer Systems Analysis
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
Health and Medical Administrative Services
Give feedback about University of Phoenix-Idaho
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Phoenix-Idaho
More colleges and universities
Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy-Allentown
Graduation Rate: 91%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful