Business Administration, Management and Operations at Centralia College: Overview
At the Centralia College through Business Administration, Management and Operations program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 600 Centralia College Blvd..
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 32 or more and 46.9% of students are men.
Centralia College provides on-campus housing. Centralia College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Robbery and burglary are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 3500$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 10% of students receive financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Centralia College. You can use filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Washington which have Business Administration, Management and Operations programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business Administration, Management and Operations in Washington are 61, such as Bellevue College, Bellingham Technical College, Big Bend Community College and other.
Other Programs in Centralia College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Centralia College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business Administration, Management and Operations program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Give feedback about Centralia College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Centralia College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful