Health Professions and Related Programs at Lake Area Technical Institute: Overview
Number of students162
At the Lake Area Technical Institute through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 1201 Arrow Avenue.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 162 or more and 10.5% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 42% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Lake Area Technical Institute on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in South Dakota offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in South Dakota are 28, such as Augustana University, Kilian Community College, Dakota State University and other.
Other Programs in Lake Area Technical Institute
Here you can find the list of other programs in Lake Area Technical Institute and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Robotics Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Construction Engineering Technologies
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
Precision Metal Working
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection
Agricultural Business and Management
Construction/Heavy Equipment/Earthmoving Equipment Operation
Give feedback about Lake Area Technical Institute
Student Reviews and Ratings for Lake Area Technical Institute
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful