Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions at Labette Community College: Overview
Number of students27
At the Labette Community College through Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 200 S 14th.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 27 or more and 29.6% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 9% of students receive financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Labette Community College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Kansas offering Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions in Kansas are 35, such as Cowley County Community College, Dodge City Community College, Emporia State University and other.
Other Programs in Labette Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Labette Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Give feedback about Labette Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Labette Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful