Health Professions and Related Programs at Labette Community College: Overview
Number of students93
At the Labette Community College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 200 S 14th.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 93 or more and 10.8% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 9% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Labette Community College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Kansas which have Health Professions and Related Programs programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Kansas are 69, such as Colby Community College, Cowley County Community College, Dodge City Community College and other.
Other Programs in Labette Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Labette Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Give feedback about Labette Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Labette Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful