Health Professions and Related Programs at Concorde Career College-Memphis: Overview
Number of students857
At the Concorde Career College-Memphis through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. Secondary school record, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are demanded when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 857 or more and 8.2% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 61% of students are granted with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Concorde Career College-Memphis. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Tennessee which have Health Professions and Related Programs programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Tennessee are 107, such as ITT Technical Institute-Nashville, Aquinas College, Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Athens and other.
Other Programs in Concorde Career College-Memphis
Here you can find the list of other programs in Concorde Career College-Memphis and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Secondary school record
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Concorde Career College-Memphis
Student Reviews and Ratings for Concorde Career College-Memphis
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful