Engineering Technologies and Engineering-related Fields at Kent State University at Tuscarawas: Overview
Number of students44
At the Kent State University at Tuscarawas through Engineering Technologies and Engineering-related Fields program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 330 University Dr N.E..
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 44 or more and 75% of students are men. 2.3% of students studying the Engineering Technologies and Engineering-related Fields program are non-residents of the United States.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 14% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Kent State University at Tuscarawas on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio providing Engineering Technologies and Engineering-related Fields programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Engineering Technologies and Engineering-related Fields in Ohio are 92, such as ETI Technical College, Air Force Institute of Technology-Graduate School of Engineering & Management, University of Akron Main Campus and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Kent State University at Tuscarawas
Here you can find the list of other programs in Kent State University at Tuscarawas and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Engineering Technologies and Engineering-related Fields program.
Filters by degree:
- Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Kent State University at Tuscarawas
Student Reviews and Ratings for Kent State University at Tuscarawas
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful