Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin at Wagner College: Overview
Number of students128
At the Wagner College through Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, Post-master's certificate. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school rank, Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Recommendations, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required or admission. The classes of this program will be held at One Campus Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 128 or more and 14.1% of students are men.
Wagner College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Wagner College campus is safe for students with 1.57% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 7900$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 23% of students are granted with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Wagner College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in New York offering Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin in New York are 110, such as Adelphi University, Adirondack Community College, Albany Medical College and other.
Other Programs in Wagner College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Wagner College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Reading Teacher Education
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Physician Assistant
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Science
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Admission test scores
Give feedback about Wagner College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Wagner College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful