Health Professions and Related Programs at Pierpont Community and Technical College: Overview
Number of students119
At the Pierpont Community and Technical College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 1201 Locust Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 119 or more and 11.8% of students are men.
Pierpont Community and Technical College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Pierpont Community and Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.69% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and aggravated assault are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 4878$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 19% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Pierpont Community and Technical College on the Other Programs block. To sort programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in West Virginia offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in West Virginia are 65, such as B M Spurr School of Practical Nursing, Ben Franklin Career Center, Bluefield State College and other.
Other Programs in Pierpont Community and Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Pierpont Community and Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Automation Engineer Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians
- Petroleum Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
Computer Software and Media Applications
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Give feedback about Pierpont Community and Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Pierpont Community and Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful