Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Jones County Junior College: Overview
- Associate's degree 489
Number of students489
At the Jones County Junior College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 900 South Court Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 489 or more and 37.6% of students are men.
Jones County Junior College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Jones County Junior College campus is safe for students with 0.36% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and robbery are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 28% of students get financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to pick. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Jones County Junior College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Mississippi offering Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities in Mississippi are 25, such as Coahoma Community College, Copiah-Lincoln Community College, Delta State University and other.
Other Programs in Jones County Junior College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Jones County Junior College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Jones County Junior College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Jones County Junior College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful