Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Blinn College: Overview
- Associate's degree 202
Number of students202
At the Blinn College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 902 College Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 202 or more and 42.6% of students are men.
Blinn College offers on-campus housing. Blinn College campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and robbery are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 4400$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 30% of students have financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Blinn College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Texas providing Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 114 universities are currently offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities - Kilgore College, Lamar University, Lamar State College-Orange and other.
Other Programs in Blinn College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Blinn College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Design and Applied Arts
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Speech Communication and Rhetoric
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about Blinn College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Blinn College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful