Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Jackson College: Overview
Number of students375
At the Jackson College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 2111 Emmons Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 375 or more and 38.1% of students are men.
Jackson College provides on-campus housing. Jackson College campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and aggravated assault are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 4200$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 15% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Jackson College. You can use filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Michigan which have Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities in Michigan are 62, such as Albion College, Alpena Community College, Andrews University and other.
Other Programs in Jackson College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Jackson College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Design and Applied Arts
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Give feedback about Jackson College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Jackson College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful