Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service at Wor-Wic Community College: Overview
Number of students74
At the Wor-Wic Community College through Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 32000 Campus Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 74 or more and 60.8% of students are men.
Wor-Wic Community College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft is the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 12% of students receive financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Wor-Wic Community College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland offering Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 30 universities are currently offering programs in Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service - Prince George's Community College, Sojourner-Douglass College, Brightwood College-Beltsville and other.
Other Programs in Wor-Wic Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Wor-Wic Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Hospitality Administration/Management
Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Engineering Technologies and Engineering-Related Fields
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Biological and Physical Sciences
Give feedback about Wor-Wic Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Wor-Wic Community College
More colleges and universities
Mitchell's Hair Styling Academy-Raleigh
Graduation Rate: 88%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful