Isothermal Community College in Spindale: Academic Programs
Number of degree programs offered
Isothermal Community College offers 222 programs in total: 93 are for Associate's degree, 75 - for less than 1-year certificate programs, and 54 are 1-year, but less than-2-year certificate programs.
This is one of the lowest number of programs in comparison with other 196 universities in North Carolina state. Isothermal Community College is one of the few institutions in North Carolina that offers an Associate's degree program.
Number of degree programs offered via distance education
There are 6 distance education programs that are provided in the Isothermal Community College: 3 are for less than 1-year certificate programs and 3 are 1-year, but less than-2-year certificate programs.
Note, that programs offered via distance education might be fully online as well as partially online and require on-campus meetings. So look carefully into each program to make sure you can commit.
Total credit/contact hours
Here you can find the data on instructional activity in measured in total credit and/or contact hours delivered by institutions during a 12-month period. Also we shown the North Carolina state average data to help you compare.
Isothermal Community College provides coursework for undergraduate students оnly.
In 2014-2015 academic year estimated full-time equivalent undergraduate enrollment was 1642 students with 49262 сredit hours for 12-month instructional activity period.
TOP 5 Popular Majors
The most popular majors counted as percentage breakdown of degrees awarded in every single discipline in Isothermal Community College
Filters by degree:
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Computer and Information Sciences
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Precision Metal Working
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
More colleges and universities in North Carolina state
Regina's College of Beauty-High Point
High Point, NC
Graduation Rate: 94%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful