Health Professions and Related Programs at Iowa Western Community College: Overview
Number of students397
At the Iowa Western Community College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 2700 College Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 397 or more and 10.6% of students are men. 1.5% of students enrolled in the Health Professions and Related Programs program are non-residents of the United States.
Iowa Western Community College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Iowa Western Community College campus is safe for students with 0.9% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and robbery are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling is provided for students. 17% of students receive financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Iowa Western Community College on the Other Programs block. To sort programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Iowa offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Iowa are 71, such as Allen College, Briar Cliff University, Buena Vista University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Iowa Western Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Iowa Western Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Sterile Processing Technology/Technician
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Robotics Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Give feedback about Iowa Western Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Iowa Western Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful