Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Iowa Western Community College: Overview
Number of students487
At the Iowa Western Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 2700 College Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 487 or more and 47.8% of students are men. 4.3% of students studying the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program are non-residents of the United States.
Iowa Western Community College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Iowa Western Community College campus is safe for students with 0.9% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and robbery are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling is provided for students. 17% of students receive financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Iowa Western Community College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Iowa providing Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs - please click the blue button on the right. 45 universities are currently offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities - AIB College of Business, Briar Cliff University, Buena Vista University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Iowa Western Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Iowa Western Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Sterile Processing Technology/Technician
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Robotics Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Give feedback about Iowa Western Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Iowa Western Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful