Health Professions and Related Programs at Instituto de Banca y Comercio Inc: Overview
Number of students3508
At the Instituto de Banca y Comercio Inc through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 56 Carretera 20 Km 2.3.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 3508 or more and 27.4% of students are men.
Instituto de Banca y Comercio Inc campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Robbery, aggravated assault and burglary are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 57% of students receive financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Instituto de Banca y Comercio Inc on the Other Programs block. To examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Puerto Rico offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Puerto Rico are 102, such as Institute of Beauty Careers, Educational Technical College-Recinto de Bayamon, American Educational College and other.
Other Programs in Instituto de Banca y Comercio Inc
Here you can find the list of other programs in Instituto de Banca y Comercio Inc and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
- Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
- Hair Styling/Stylist and Hair Design
- Aesthetician/Esthetician and Skin Care Specialist
- Nail Technician/Specialist and Manicurist
- Culinary Arts and Related Services
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Give feedback about Instituto de Banca y Comercio Inc
Student Reviews and Ratings for Instituto de Banca y Comercio Inc
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful