Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants at Des Moines Area Community College: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 126
Number of students126
At the Des Moines Area Community College through Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be conducted at 2006 Ankeny Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 126 or more and 9.5% of students are men.
Des Moines Area Community College offers on-campus housing. Des Moines Area Community College campus is safe for students with 0.01% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault is the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 4400$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 11% of students have financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Des Moines Area Community College on the Other Programs block. To sort programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Iowa which have Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants in Iowa are 18, such as Ellsworth Community College, Eastern Iowa Community College District, Hawkeye Community College and other.
Other Programs in Des Moines Area Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Des Moines Area Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Ophthalmic and Optometric Support Services and Allied Professions
- Ophthalmic Technician/Technologist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- General Office Occupations and Clerical Services
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Selling Skills and Sales Operations
- Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
Funeral Service and Mortuary Science
Computer Software and Media Applications
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Give feedback about Des Moines Area Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Des Moines Area Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful