Public Health at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences: Overview
Number of students44
At the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences through Public Health program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Postbaccalaureate certificate, Master's degree, Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The classes of this program will be conducted at 4301 W Markham.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 44 or more and 25% of students are men. 4.5% of students taking the Public Health program are non-residents of the United States.
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences offers on-campus housing. University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences campus is safe for students with 0.73% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault, burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 7560$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. You can use filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Arkansas providing Public Health programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Public Health in Arkansas are 4, such as Phillips Community College of the University of Arkansas, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, University of Arkansas.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Public Health program.
Filters by degree:
Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Cell/Cellular Biology and Anatomical Sciences
- Microbiological Sciences and Immunology
- Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology
- Human/Medical Genetics
- Physiology, Pathology and Related Sciences
- Cell Physiology
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Communication Disorders Sciences and Services
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Public Health
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Nursing Science
Give feedback about University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful