Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Hutchinson Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 393
Number of students393
At the Hutchinson Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 1300 N Plum St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 393 or more and 43.8% of students are men.
Hutchinson Community College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Hutchinson Community College campus is safe for students with 0.37% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 2800$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 15% of students receive financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Hutchinson Community College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Kansas offering Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities in Kansas are 45, such as Colby Community College, Cowley County Community College, Dodge City Community College and other.
Other Programs in Hutchinson Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Hutchinson Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Automation Engineer Technology/Technician
Accounting and Related Services
Computer Systems Analysis
Agricultural Business and Management
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Precision Metal Working
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Hutchinson Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Hutchinson Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful