Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants at Davidson County Community College: Overview
Number of students2
At the Davidson County Community College through Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be held at 297 Davidson Community College Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 2 or more and 0% of students are men.
Davidson County Community College campus is safe for students with 0.02% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft is the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 14% of students get financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Davidson County Community College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina providing Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants programs - please click the blue button on the right. 48 universities are currently offering programs in Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants - Cape Fear Community College, Carteret Community College, College of the Albemarle and other.
Other Programs in Davidson County Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Davidson County Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Computer and Information Sciences
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair Technology/Technician
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Precision Metal Working
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Give feedback about Davidson County Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Davidson County Community College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful