Health Professions and Related Programs at Carrington College-Portland: Overview
Number of students195
At the Carrington College-Portland through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. Secondary school record, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are demanded when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 2004 Lloyd Center, 3rd Floor.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 195 or more and 13.3% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Carrington College-Portland on the Other Programs block. To sort programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Oregon offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Oregon are 57, such as Abdill Career College Inc, Blue Mountain Community College, Central Oregon Community College and other.
Other Programs in Carrington College-Portland
Here you can find the list of other programs in Carrington College-Portland and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Secondary school record
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Carrington College-Portland
Student Reviews and Ratings for Carrington College-Portland
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful