Health Professions and Related Programs at Wor-Wic Community College: Overview
Number of students184
At the Wor-Wic Community College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 32000 Campus Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 184 or more and 19.6% of students are men.
Wor-Wic Community College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft is the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 12% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Wor-Wic Community College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland providing Health Professions and Related Programs programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 52 universities are currently offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs - Notre Dame of Maryland University, Prince George's Community College, Brightwood College-Baltimore and other.
Other Programs in Wor-Wic Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Wor-Wic Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Hospitality Administration/Management
Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Engineering Technologies and Engineering-Related Fields
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Biological and Physical Sciences
Give feedback about Wor-Wic Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Wor-Wic Community College
More colleges and universities
Veeb Nassau County School of Practical Nursing
Graduation Rate: 92%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful