Cinematography and Film/Video Production at Central Lakes College-Brainerd: Overview
Number of students10
At the Central Lakes College-Brainerd through Cinematography and Film/Video Production program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 501 West College Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 10 or more and 100% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 13% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Central Lakes College-Brainerd. You can apply filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota providing Cinematography and Film/Video Production programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Cinematography and Film/Video Production in Minnesota are 4, such as The Art Institutes International-Minnesota, Minneapolis College of Art and Design, Minneapolis Community and Technical College.
Other Programs in Central Lakes College-Brainerd
Here you can find the list of other programs in Central Lakes College-Brainerd and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Cinematography and Film/Video Production program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Agricultural Business and Management
- Agricultural Business and Management
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Agricultural Production Operations
- Viticulture and Enology
- Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations
- Greenhouse Operations and Management
- Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management
Design and Applied Arts
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Precision Metal Working
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Central Lakes College-Brainerd
Student Reviews and Ratings for Central Lakes College-Brainerd
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful