Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician at Houston Community College: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 5
Number of students5
At the Houston Community College through Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 3100 Main Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 5 or more and 80% of students are men.
Houston Community College campus is safe for students with 0.02% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 7% of students are granted with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Houston Community College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Texas providing Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician in Texas are 3, such as Lincoln College of Technology-Grand Prairie, Southwest University at El Paso.
Other Programs in Houston Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Houston Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Instrumentation Technology/Technician
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians
- Petroleum Technology/Technician
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Accounting and Related Services
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Precision Metal Working
Design and Applied Arts
Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services
Physical Science Technologies/Technicians
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
American Sign Language
Give feedback about Houston Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Houston Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful