Health Professions and Related Programs at Central Carolina Technical College: Overview
Number of students171
At the Central Carolina Technical College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 506 N Guignard Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 171 or more and 9.4% of students are men.
Central Carolina Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Robbery, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling is offered for students. 9% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Central Carolina Technical College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in South Carolina providing Health Professions and Related Programs programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 63 universities are currently offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs - Aiken Technical College, Anderson University, Charleston Southern University and other.
Other Programs in Central Carolina Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Central Carolina Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Techn
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Natural Resources Management and Policy
Give feedback about Central Carolina Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Central Carolina Technical College
More colleges and universities
Veeb Nassau County School of Practical Nursing
Graduation Rate: 92%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful