Precision Production at Galveston College: Overview
Number of students56
At the Galveston College through Precision Production program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 4015 Ave Q.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 56 or more and 94.6% of students are men.
Galveston College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Galveston College campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 2150$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 8% of students get financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Galveston College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Texas which have Precision Production programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Precision Production in Texas are 57, such as Kilgore College, Lamar State College-Port Arthur, College of the Mainland and other.
Other Programs in Galveston College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Galveston College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Precision Production program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Fine and Studio Arts
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Give feedback about Galveston College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Galveston College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful