Precision Metal Working at Southwestern Community College: Overview
Number of students9
At the Southwestern Community College through Precision Metal Working program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1501 W. Townline Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 9 or more and 100% of students are men.
Southwestern Community College provides on-campus housing. Southwestern Community College campus is safe for students with 0.07% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and forcible sex offense are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 18% of students are granted with financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Southwestern Community College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Iowa providing Precision Metal Working programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Precision Metal Working in Iowa are 14, such as Des Moines Area Community College, Eastern Iowa Community College District, Hawkeye Community College and other.
Other Programs in Southwestern Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Southwestern Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Precision Metal Working program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Management Information Systems and Services
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Agricultural Business and Management
Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
Computer Software and Media Applications
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Southwestern Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Southwestern Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful