Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service at Herkimer County Community College: Overview
Number of students85
At the Herkimer County Community College through Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 100 Reservoir Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 85 or more and 50.6% of students are men.
Herkimer County Community College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Herkimer County Community College campus is safe for students with 0.43% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense, burglary and robbery are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 6400$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 21% of students receive financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Herkimer County Community College. You can use filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in New York which have Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service in New York are 102, such as Adelphi University, Adirondack Community College, Bryant & Stratton College-Albany and other.
Other Programs in Herkimer County Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Herkimer County Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations
- Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations
- Fashion Merchandising
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Computer and Information Sciences
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Ethnic, Cultural Minority, Gender, and Group Studies
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management
Give feedback about Herkimer County Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Herkimer County Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful