Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services at Central New Mexico Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 32
Number of students32
At the Central New Mexico Community College through Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 525 Buena Vista SE.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 32 or more and 12.5% of students are men.
Central New Mexico Community College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 9% of students get financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Central New Mexico Community College. You can use filter option “by degree” to explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in New Mexico offering Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services in New Mexico are 15, such as Northern New Mexico College, San Juan College, De Wolff College Hair Styling and Cosmetology and other.
Other Programs in Central New Mexico Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Central New Mexico Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Precision Metal Working
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about Central New Mexico Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Central New Mexico Community College
More colleges and universities
College of International Esthetics Inc
Graduation Rate: 85%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Utah College of Massage Therapy-Westminster
Graduation Rate: 79%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful