Sociology at Chicago State University: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 36
Number of students36
At the Chicago State University through Sociology program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded when applying. The lessons of this program will be held at 9501 S. King Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 36 or more and 25% of students are men.
Chicago State University offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Chicago State University campus is safe for students with 0.16% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, robbery and aggravated assault are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 5% of students have financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Chicago State University on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Illinois offering Sociology programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Sociology in Illinois are 38, such as North Central College, North Park University, Northern Illinois University and other.
Other Programs in Chicago State University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Chicago State University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Sociology program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Public Health
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Bilingual, Multilingual, and Multicultural Education
- Bilingual, Multilingual, and Multicultural Education
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Technology Teacher Education/Industrial Arts Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Ethnic, Cultural Minority, Gender, and Group Studies
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Give feedback about Chicago State University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Chicago State University
Photo by Terrion-Oso Escada
Photo by Brian Christopher
Photo by Justin Clarke
Photo by Linda Perez
Photo by Candice Smith
Photo by Emem Obot
Photo by Candice Smith
Photo by Marquisha W.
Photo by Charles Allen
Photo by D. Green
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful