Business Administration, Management and Operations at Northeast Iowa Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 21
Number of students21
At the Northeast Iowa Community College through Business Administration, Management and Operations program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 1625 Hwy 150.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 21 or more and 9.5% of students are men. 4.8% of students taking the Business Administration, Management and Operations program are non-residents of the United States.
Northeast Iowa Community College campus is safe for students with 0.02% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 11% of students get financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Northeast Iowa Community College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Iowa providing Business Administration, Management and Operations programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business Administration, Management and Operations in Iowa are 46, such as AIB College of Business, Briar Cliff University, Buena Vista University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Northeast Iowa Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Northeast Iowa Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business Administration, Management and Operations program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
Agricultural Business and Management
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Northeast Iowa Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Northeast Iowa Community College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful