Physics at Heidelberg University: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 4
Number of students4
At the Heidelberg University through Physics program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores are necessary when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 310 E Market St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 4 or more and 100% of students are men.
Heidelberg University offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Heidelberg University campus is safe for students with 1.79% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and robbery are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 4800$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 32% of students get financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Heidelberg University. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio which have Physics programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 34 universities are currently offering programs in Physics - Air Force Institute of Technology-Graduate School of Engineering & Management, University of Akron Main Campus, Ashland University and other.
Other Programs in Heidelberg University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Heidelberg University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Physics program.
Filters by degree:
Special Education and Teaching
- Special Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Secondary Special Education Programs
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Health Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
Communication and Media Studies
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Heidelberg University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Heidelberg University
Photo by Wally Potts
Photo by Butch Hallmark
Photo by Butch Hallmark
Photo by Jane Gear
Photo by Adam Porges
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful