Spanish Language and Literature at Durham Technical Community College: Overview
- Award of less than 1 academic year 21
Number of students21
At the Durham Technical Community College through Spanish Language and Literature program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year. The classes of this program will be held at 1637 Lawson Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 21 or more and 9.5% of students are men. 4.8% of students enrolled in the Spanish Language and Literature program are non-residents of the United States.
Durham Technical Community College campus is safe for students with 0.24% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, robbery and motor vehicle theft are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 4% of students get financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Durham Technical Community College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina offering Spanish Language and Literature programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Spanish Language and Literature in North Carolina are 32, such as Catawba College, Appalachian State University, Campbell University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Durham Technical Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Durham Technical Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Spanish Language and Literature program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Architectural Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Architectural Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians
- Occupational Safety and Health Technology/Technician
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Precision Metal Working
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Give feedback about Durham Technical Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Durham Technical Community College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful