Health Professions and Related Programs at University of Missouri-St Louis: Overview
Number of students348
At the University of Missouri-St Louis through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, Post-master's certificate, Doctor's degree - research/scholarship , Doctor's degree - professional practice. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school rank, Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required or admission. The classes of this program will be conducted at One University Boulevard.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 348 or more and 13.8% of students are men. 0.6% of students taking the Health Professions and Related Programs program are non-residents of the United States.
University of Missouri-St Louis provides on-campus housing. University of Missouri-St Louis campus is safe for students with 0.14% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 5280$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 3% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan explore all the information about other programs at University of Missouri-St Louis on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can click the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Missouri providing Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Missouri are 132, such as Concorde Career College-Kansas City, Avila University, ITT Technical Institute-Earth City and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in University of Missouri-St Louis
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Missouri-St Louis and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Higher Education/Higher Education Administration
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Non-Profit/Public/Organizational Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Communication and Media Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Military Applied Sciences
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Give feedback about University of Missouri-St Louis
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Missouri-St Louis
Photo by Meghan McCarthy
Photo by Krista W.
Photo by Timothy Farmer
Photo by Diane Wittling
Photo by Curtis Adams
Photo by Amauri Araujo
Photo by William Ray
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful