Health Professions and Related Programs at Concorde Career College-Aurora: Overview
Number of students504
At the Concorde Career College-Aurora through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. Secondary school record, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are required when applying. The classes of this program will be conducted at 111 N. Havana Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 504 or more and 16.1% of students are men.
Concorde Career College-Aurora campus is safe for students with 0.39% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft and robbery are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 53% of students have financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Concorde Career College-Aurora. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Colorado providing Health Professions and Related Programs programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 80 universities are currently offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs - Pikes Peak Community College, IBMC College, Pueblo Community College and other.
Other Programs in Concorde Career College-Aurora
Here you can find the list of other programs in Concorde Career College-Aurora and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Secondary school record
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Concorde Career College-Aurora
Student Reviews and Ratings for Concorde Career College-Aurora
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful