Health Professions and Related Programs at Hazard Community and Technical College: Overview
Number of students467
At the Hazard Community and Technical College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at One Community College Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 467 or more and 16.3% of students are men.
Hazard Community and Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.2% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, murder and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 13% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at Hazard Community and Technical College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Kentucky which have Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Kentucky are 71, such as Asbury University, Ashland Community and Technical College, Galen College of Nursing-Louisville and other.
Other Programs in Hazard Community and Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Hazard Community and Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about Hazard Community and Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Hazard Community and Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful