Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Haywood Community College: Overview
Number of students69
At the Haywood Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 185 Freedlander Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 69 or more and 33.3% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 6% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Haywood Community College on the Other Programs block. To sort programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina providing Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities in North Carolina are 93, such as Cape Fear Community College, Carteret Community College, College of the Albemarle and other.
Other Programs in Haywood Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Haywood Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
Computer and Information Sciences
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Precision Metal Working
Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Haywood Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Haywood Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful