Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians at Haywood Community College: Overview
Number of students9
At the Haywood Community College through Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 185 Freedlander Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 9 or more and 100% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 6% of students receive financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Haywood Community College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina offering Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians in North Carolina are 33, such as South Piedmont Community College, Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College, Bladen Community College and other.
Other Programs in Haywood Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Haywood Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Medical Office Computer Specialist/Assistant
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
Computer and Information Sciences
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Precision Metal Working
Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Haywood Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Haywood Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful