Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Hartnell College: Overview
Number of students679
At the Hartnell College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 411 Central Avenue.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 679 or more and 37% of students are men.
Hartnell College campus is safe for students with 0.15% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and robbery are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling is provided for students. 8% of students have financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Hartnell College. You can use filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in California which have Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities in California are 208, such as Ashford University, American River College, Antelope Valley College and other.
Other Programs in Hartnell College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Hartnell College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about Hartnell College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Hartnell College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful