Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services at Harford Community College: Overview
Number of students162
At the Harford Community College through Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 401 Thomas Run Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 162 or more and 45.1% of students are men. 2.5% of students studying the Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program are non-residents of the United States.
Harford Community College campus is safe for students with 0.01% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 15% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Harford Community College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland which have Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services in Maryland are 46, such as Notre Dame of Maryland University, Prince George's Community College, Salisbury University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Harford Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Harford Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program.
Filters by degree:
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Electroneurodiagnostic/Electroencephalographic Technology/Technologist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
Computer and Information Sciences
Visual and Performing Arts
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Non-Professional General Legal Studies (Undergraduate
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services
Criminal Justice/Police Science
Give feedback about Harford Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Harford Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful