Personal and Culinary Services at South Arkansas Community College: Overview
Number of students9
At the South Arkansas Community College through Personal and Culinary Services program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 300 S West Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 9 or more and 0% of students are men.
South Arkansas Community College campus is safe for students with 0.12% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 10% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan explore all the information about other programs at South Arkansas Community College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can click the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Arkansas offering Personal and Culinary Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Personal and Culinary Services in Arkansas are 39, such as Crowley's Ridge Technical Institute, Imagine-Paul Mitchell Partner School, Hot Springs Beauty College and other.
Other Programs in South Arkansas Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in South Arkansas Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Personal and Culinary Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Physical Science Technologies/Technicians
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about South Arkansas Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for South Arkansas Community College
More colleges and universities
Rabbinical College Bobover Yeshiva Bnei Zion
Graduation Rate: 81%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful