Health Professions and Related Programs at Bluefield State College: Overview
At the Bluefield State College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can get degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary or admission. The lessons of this program will be held at 219 Rock St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 118 or more and 7.6% of students are men. 0.8% of students enrolled in the Health Professions and Related Programs program are non-residents of the United States.
Bluefield State College campus is safe for students with 0.12% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, burglary and forcible sex offense are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 17% of students have financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan find all the information about other programs at Bluefield State College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in West Virginia which have Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in West Virginia are 65, such as B M Spurr School of Practical Nursing, Ben Franklin Career Center, Cabell County Career Technology Center and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Bluefield State College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Bluefield State College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Architectural Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Architectural Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians
- Mining Technology/Technician
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Bluefield State College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Bluefield State College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful