Health Professions and Related Programs at Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts: Overview
Number of students570
At the Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree, Award of at least 2 but less than 4 academic years. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 2121 S El Camino Real Bldg C 200.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 570 or more and 18.2% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 9% of students receive financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in California offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 435 universities are currently offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs - Ashford University, ITT Technical Institute-Rancho Cordova, American River College and other.
Other Programs in Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts
Here you can find the list of other programs in Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Give feedback about Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts
Student Reviews and Ratings for Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful