Greensboro College in Greensboro: Academic Programs
Number of degree programs offered
Greensboro College offers 166 programs in total: 145 are for Bachelor's degree, 18 - for Master's degree, and 3 are Postbaccalaureate certificate.
This is one of the lowest number of programs in comparison with other 196 universities in North Carolina state. Greensboro College is one of the few institutions in North Carolina that offers a Master's degree program.
Number of degree programs offered via distance education
There are 6 distance education programs that are provided in the Greensboro College: 6 are for Bachelor's degree.
Note, that programs offered via distance education might be entirely online as well as partially online and require on-campus meetings. So explore each program to make sure you can commit.
Total credit/contact hours
Here you can find the data on instructional activity in measured in total credit and/or contact hours delivered by institutions during a 12-month period. Also we shown the North Carolina state average data to help you compare.
Greensboro College provides coursework for undergraduate students and graduate students.
In 2014-2015 academic year estimated full-time equivalent undergraduate enrollment was 793 students with 23780 сredit hours for 12-month instructional activity period. The enrollment for graduates was 23 with 549 credit hours.
TOP 5 Popular Majors
The most popular majors counted as percentage breakdown of degrees awarded in every single discipline in Greensboro College
Filters by degree:
Special Education and Teaching
- Special Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Multiple Disabilities
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Art Teacher Education
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Criminal Justice and Corrections
English Language and Literature
More colleges and universities in Guilford county
Regina's College of Beauty-High Point
High Point, NC
Graduation Rate: 94%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
More colleges and universities in North Carolina state
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC
Graduation Rate: 90%
Acceptance Rate: 28%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful